By filling out this registration form you provide your informed consent in favor of HIVE in accordance with GDPR (EU)
on the implementation of all personal data posted by you (Name, e-mail, phone number, description of professional experience (resume), including: date of birth, citizenship, place of work and positions) and other data that you may wish to transfer to us at their own request, the following actions: Actions:
Collection and systematization, storage, clarification (update or change), use, distribution, provision, depersonalization, blocking and destruction, for the purposes that are necessary for the provision of services, provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts) with the Company's customers. Purposes:
1. Examine and determine whether your data meets job requirements;
2. Employment in the company of HIVE and in the company of clients of HIVE;
3. Providing feedback and informing you about the Company's services, news and latest events in your chosen area;
4. Your participation in relevant surveys and research, including salary surveys, receiving research results by e-mail, initiating survey topics, providing expert opinions for publications.
5. Improvement of service quality, development of new services;
6. Targeting of advertising materials;
7. Conducting statistical and other research on the basis of impersonal data.
You also hereby give your consent to receive any information messages at the e-mail address specified by you.
This consent is granted without limiting the period of processing of personal data, but until the withdrawal of the user's consent to the processing of their personal data. Terms of processing of personal information of the user and its transfer to third parties:
HIVE stores your personal information in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
All personal data received by us from you are located and processed in the territory of company's residence strictly in accordance with and on the basis of the requirements established by the legislation on personal data.
Personal information of candidates and clients shall be kept confidential, except for cases when the client or candidate voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for public access to an unlimited number of persons.
When providing certain types of services (employment, participation in surveys and research), the candidate or the client agrees that a certain part of personal information becomes publicly available.
HIVE has the right to transfer personal information of a candidate or a client to third parties in the following cases:
1. The candidate or client has expressed their consent to such actions;
2. The transfer is necessary as part of the provision of the necessary service to the candidate or client;
3. The transfer is provided for by applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by the legislation;
4. The transfer takes place as part of a sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), with the acquirer passing all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;