If you do not agree that we use this type of files, you must adjust your browser settings accordingly or not use our website.
We draw your attention to the fact that when blocking or deleting cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of our site in your browser.
Cookies that are stored through the website do not contain information that can be used to identify you.
We use third party providers for some of the functions of our site, for example when you visit a page that contains embedded videos or links to YouTube. These videos (and any other third-party content) may contain third-party cookies, and for information regarding the privacy policies of these third-party service and content providers, we recommend that you refer to their websites for information on usage. them cookies.
. 2. Intellectual rights
2.1. All results of intellectual activity and means of individualization posted on the Site, including design elements, projects, drawings, layouts, graphics (including illustrations), photographic works and works obtained by methods similar to photography, text, audiovisual works, computer programs that are part of the Site, musical works with text or without text and other works, as well as trademarks and industrial designs are protected in accordance with the legislation of the User's and Company's country of residence, including, in accordance with international treaties with the participation of the User's and Company's country of residence. These protected objects together and separately constitute the protected content of the Site (hereinafter - "Content").
2.2. The Company is the right holder of the Site as a composite work, as well as the Content (except where otherwise indicated on the relevant Content page).
2.3. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and the applicable laws of the User's and Company's country of residence, the Content may not be used (including, copied, published, reproduced, processed, distributed, sold or otherwise used) in parts or in full without the consent of the Company.
2.4. Quoting of text materials published on the Site is allowed with the obligatory indication of an active hyperlink to hive-it.group or a section of the site with quoted Content. 3. Security
3.1. The Company takes the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data of Users of the Site.
3.2. The Company is not responsible for the actions of third parties (including Internet service providers providing technical availability of the site at the location of the User), with respect to the protection of communication channels through which information is transmitted to or from the Site, and does not guarantee the constant availability of the Site and its smooth operation. 4. Use and disclosure of information
4.1. Unless otherwise stated, the Company may use the data collected through the Site to improve the content of the Site, to refine it in accordance with the preferences of Site Users, to exchange information with Site Users (at the request of Site Users), for marketing and research purposes of the Company, and for any other specific purposes. In addition, the Company has the right to fully use all information obtained on the Site is not personally identifiable form. 5. Third party sites
- comply with the provisions of the current legislation of the Company's country of residence and these Rules;
- provide reliable and up-to-date data when filling out contact forms of the Company, as well as monitor their timely update;
- indemnify losses incurred by the Company, users of the Site or third parties as a result of violation of the Rules or legislation of the User's and Company's country of residence;
- to comply with the Rules, as well as the legislation of the User's and Company's country of residence, when using the Site to get acquainted with all the information of a legal nature posted on the Site or available on it through links;
- regularly check Company announcements regarding changes to the Rules;
- if you disagree with the Rules, as well as changes announced by the Company to them, leave the Site.
6.2. The user of the Site when using the Site is prohibited: to publish and distribute on the Site any information that:
- contains threats, discredits, insults, defames the honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other users of the Site or third parties;
- violates the rights of minors;
- is obscene, contains obscene language, contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- contains scenes of violence or inhuman treatment of animals;
- contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
- promotes and / or promotes incitement to racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, promotes fascism or ideology of racial superiority;
- contains extremist material;
- promotes criminal activity or provides advice, instructions, or guidance on committing criminal acts;
- contains information of limited access, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets, information about the privacy of third parties;
- contains advertising or describes the attractiveness of drug use, information about the distribution of drugs, recipes for their manufacture and tips on use;
- is fraudulent in nature;
- violates the rights of third parties to the results of intellectual activity;
- violates the rights of personal data subjects;
- violates other rights and interests of citizens and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of the User's and Company's country of residence. 6.3. Users of the Site are prohibited:
- to carry out mass mailing of messages without the consent of other users of the Site;
- use software aimed at automated data collection (scraping), data indexing (crawling), including the use of tools for data mining, scripts, repetitive queries, SQL injections (SQL code injection), robots (bot programs), as well as any other method aimed at collecting, copying or aggregating information posted on the Site;
- use the software and carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site;
publish and distribute on the Site or otherwise use viruses, Trojans and other malicious programs;
- place commercial and political advertising on the Site;
- perform other actions that may harm the Site, the Company and Users. 7. Rights and obligations of the Company
7.1. The Company provides Users of the Site with technical opportunities to use the Site.
7.2. The company has the right to process personal data Of Users of the Site.
7.3. Although the Company tries to provide accurate information on the Site, the Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted on the Site.
7.4. All information provided on the Site is provided "as is" with possible errors, without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. The Company does not provide any guarantees regarding the information posted on the Site. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, direct, actual or consequential damages, including lost profits, resulting from the use of the information posted on the Site, even if the Company has been warned of the possibility of such damages. 8. Changes
8.1. The Company has the right to make changes to these Rules. The changes will be published on the hive-it.group
website, as well as, if necessary, in other sources of the Company. The changes will apply, including to those persons who are Users of the Site at the time of entry into force of the changes.